Wednesday, January 13, 2010

 

MIA for a long time

I have been mia from this blog for a long time since my wedding.Been busy updating my other blog.I am going for my long awaited honeymoon next tues.Hope everything turns out fine and I will have a blast there with my darling husband.So far, marriage life is good and God has been blessing us.My kenari car has many many problems since the day it is brought home.every week sure got problem coming up.Mind you, we spent almost RM4000 repairing it for the past 3 months only.Wat the heck!!!!!

My new year resolution:
1.Be a dedicated teacher
2.Improve my online business
3.Learn dancing if got time
4.take violin exam if possible
5.Take good care of my house
6.Always be calm and positive
7.Take good care of my looks eventhough I am married.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?